|Do you know of a non-profit group or organization that could use $5000 in free fencing materials?|
Master-Halco, the world's leading provider of fence systems, would like to help deserving organizations realize their goals of improving their community safety and security by donating the fencing materials for selected projects.
Each month through August 2002, one lucky group will be awarded up to $5000 in fencing materials. Our panel will evaluate all entries based on all or some of the following criteria:
To register your project for consideration, click the following to complete the Project Submission Form on-line and provide as much detail as possible. Let us know why YOUR project should be selected over all other applicants!
- NEED: Why does your organization need our help in obtaining a new fence?
- URGENCY: Why do you need this project completed now?
- PURPOSE: What is the intended use of the fenced property i.e.; playground, animal shelter, community center, etc.
- CO-OP PROJECT: Do you have the resources or volunteer labor available to complete the installation?
Here are the rules:
- In order to qualify for this award, your organization must be classified as a 501 C3 non-profit organization. Please fax a copy of your non-profit status form to: 714-969-4907
- Projects must be submitted by the last day of each month to be considered for that month's award.
- Recipient of the award will be announced within the first 10 business days of the following month.
- You must agree to allow us to feature your completed project on www.FenceOnline.com and in press releases.
- Organizations selected to receive this award must sign a Release Waiver.
- This is a limited time offer and may be cancelled at the discretion of Master-Halco.
- If your organization is not selected one month, KEEP TRYING! You may resubmit your project for consideration throughout the term of the program. GOOD LUCK!